The warranty takes effect from the date the product is delivered to you and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The equipment was installed correctly
- The equipment has not been subject to misuse, abuse or damage through careless operation
- The equipment was purchased from Chest Freezers Direct and proof of purchase can be supplied
- The warranty is NON TRANSFERABLE
- The equipment must have been maintained, cleaned and used in an acceptable way. Like a car, failure to maintain invalidates your warranty
- All equipment will be repaired on site during normal business hours (8:30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday) by Capital Cooling
- Capital Cooling retain the right to attempt to repair the product without offering a replacement. Any replacements supplied are at the discretion of the warranty manager
- Should a replacement unit be required while the original is under warranty repair it can be hired, at a reduced cost, from Chest Freezers Direct
- The warranty applies to the refrigeration system and not the “fabric of the cabinet”
- Replacement parts fitted during warranty period are subject to the original warranty expiration date of the equipment
The following exceptions apply to all Chest Freezers Direct warranties:
- Second hand, used, ex-rental and sale stock is excluded from the standard warranty. All units falling into these categories will have 30 day parts labour warranty unless otherwise stated
- Our warranty covers mainland UK only
- Any modifications, 3rd party additions or changes from the manufacturer’s standard specifications will invalidate the warranty
- Components excluded from the warranty include, but are not exclusive to, failure/damage to shelves, door gaskets, brackets, lights, light fittings, light tubes, glass, keys, lock, outer case, plug, cables and night blinds.
- Any fault not reported within 7 days of identification
- If the unit has had an attempted repair or modification from a 3rd party refrigeration company prior to contacting Chest Freezers Direct.
- Failure to maintain the equipment to an acceptable standard invalidates ALL warranties
- User error which results in damage or failure
- Use of the equipment out with its specified operating conditions or approved purpose. Failures due to fire, power surge, flood, act of god or any other uncontrollable circumstances.
- The warranty does not cover the contents/stock of the equipment (Food/Pharmaceutical etc.)
Items in our Sale or Outlet sections are excluded from this.